Thursday, July 7, 2011

Michelle's Life Verse

If you've seen "19 Kids and Counting," you've probably noticed that Michelle never raises her voice. Ever. Several of our readers have asked how in the world she stays so calm. After all, raising nineteen well-behaved, godly children is no easy task! When the going gets rough and she needs a bit of encouragement, Michelle remembers her life verse, 2 Corinthians 12:9.  

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9, NKJV

This verse has helped Michelle through the trials and tribulations of motherhood. It saved her sanity back when she had five children under age five and still encourages her to this day. 

Do you have a life verse? We would love to hear it! 


What does Michelle do to recharge her battery? Click here to find out!


Michelle's Life VerseMichelle's Life Verse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Duggar Family Blog - All Right Reserved.Powered By Blogger
Template SEO Fendly by Duggar Template Edit by : Duggar Family Blog