Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Message from Jill Duggar!

What's the scoop? Our friends at CollegePlus! have generously sent us an exclusive message from Jill Duggar revealing her college plans!

"My name is Jill, and I am the 4th of 19 Duggar kids. Over the past few years, while considering my future plans, I’ve become very interested in nursing. When my little sister Josie was born prematurely, I spent a lot of time in the hospital with her and this really increased my nursing interest. I’ve decided to earn a Bachelors of Science in Nursing to allow me to pursue nursing.

With 19 kids in our family, we’re probably one of the busiest families out there. Besides family activities and travels, I’m also a First Responder with our local Fire Department. This has given me more medical training and experience, but it’s also added to my busyness. So as I started into my college studies, I needed flexibility. I’m currently studying for some of my general education classes independently and then taking CLEP exams to earn the college credit. This allows me to study any time I want to and from anywhere in the world our family happens to be. Not only is this approach flexible, it’s also a lot cheaper. After I’ve CLEPped out of all the classes I can, I’ll be transferring in to a local fully accredited nursing school to complete my degree.

There’s a really awesome college program called CollegePlus! which is helping me with this process, from researching the tests I can take, to studying for them, and later will help me with the transfer process. Go to http://www.collegeplus.org/duggars to find out more and see the college plans my siblings have."

This is an update to a post we wrote last year.
Thank you, CollegePlus!
Readers, if you have any questions, post them here, and we will forward them to CollegePlus!

Those of you in the US and Canada, be sure to tune in to TLC on Tuesday, October 4th, to hear more of the Duggar kids' college plans. As always, we will post a recap after the show.

Have you heard of CollgePlus!?


A Message from Jill Duggar!A Message from Jill Duggar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Duggar Family Blog - All Right Reserved.Powered By Blogger
Template SEO Fendly by Duggar Template Edit by : Duggar Family Blog