Sunday, April 7, 2013

Season 7 Highlights

Coming up in season 7 of 19 Kids and Counting...

Jim Reveals the Gender of Grand-Duggar #3
Find out how Jim the sound guy unveiled the gender of Josh and Anna's third child, a boy due on June 7th.

"We didn't know the results," Josh told People Magazine. "But we gave them [from the doctor] to the sound guy, Jim, and he planned out this very unique reveal. It caught us off guard in a time and place we least expected."

The Biggest Loser, Duggar Style

Jim Bob (47) and Josh (25) recently embarked on a competition to see who could lose the most weight. The competition ended on April 1st. Who do you think will be the crowned the winner?

"I got back from Asia and looked at myself on camera and realized something had to change," Josh, who then weighed 238 lbs., told People.

Jim Bob knew he needed to slim down when he could no longer keep up with Michelle-who joined Weight Watchers a few years back, lost 40 lbs, and now exercises on the elliptical almost every morning. At 220 lbs., Jim Bob admitted that he "wasn't feeling that great."

What's their secret? Healthier choices and exercise. "I have learned not to grab that bag of potato chips or all that stuff full of sugar," Josh told People.

The initial workout plan, created by Joseph (18), was followed by personal training sessions with former NFL Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Steve Conley.

In addition to staying healthy, Josh hopes to be a positive example to his kids. "My daughter [Mackynzie] didn't tell me I was fat," he told People. "But now she thinks I have strong muscles. I know I need to set an example of being healthy for my children."


Season 7 HighlightsSeason 7 Highlights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Duggar Family Blog - All Right Reserved.Powered By Blogger
Template SEO Fendly by Duggar Template Edit by : Duggar Family Blog