Saturday, November 8, 2014

Jana, John, Jinger, and Joseph Discuss Relationships

Will wedding bells be ringing for another Duggar in the near future? Jana, John-David, Jinger, and Joseph Duggar chatted with PEOPLE this week about their thoughts on courtship and marriage.

Some viewers get the idea that Jim Bob Duggar is in the business of selecting spouses for his children. However, that is not the case.
"I do not choose who my children marry," the Duggar dad, 50, tells PEOPLE. "Over the years, I have suggested guys to my daughters or we have had a lot of guys that approach us and are interested in this girl or that girl, but each of our girls have chosen their spouse on their own."

Many guys have expressed interest in Jana and Jinger, but so far, Jim Bob says that neither girl has felt God leading her to begin a relationship.
Jim Bob says Jana is one of the prettiest and sweetest girls in the world and that Jinger is "a dynamic girl that a lot of guys have been interested in."
Jana, 24, weighs in on the situation: "We've always gotten different ones asking, 'When is it going to be your turn? When is it your time?' I just think for me I am just waiting..." she says. "When God brings that one along it will be his timing."
Jana spends her time serving her family by doing household tasks and helping homeschooling her younger siblings.
What about John-David and Joseph?
"Everybody is giving me advice about getting married," says John-David, 24. "It isn't a bad thing. I'm open to advice."
During Jill's wedding rehearsal, John jokingly announced that he was accepting applications for a wife.
"It was a joke," he says. "But I hear that we started receiving applications like crazy. I don't know how many have come in and I haven't looked at any, but I hear there are a lot."
Like Jana and Jinger, John is also waiting on God's timing and is content with where the Lord has him right now.
Joseph, 19, says he wants to follow the same courtship principles that Josh, Jill, and Jessa have.
"I don't think God wants us to play around and go out with everyone, but to know for sure that is the one He has for you," he says. "Sometimes, that takes time."

Joseph has been doing maintenance and lawn care for his dad and has enjoyed working alongside Ben Seewald.

More on PEOPLE.com.


Jana, John, Jinger, and Joseph Discuss Relationships Jana, John, Jinger, and Joseph Discuss Relationships

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Duggar Family Blog - All Right Reserved.Powered By Blogger
Template SEO Fendly by Duggar Template Edit by : Duggar Family Blog