Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Very Duggar Mother's Day

 At Michelle's request, Mother's Day in the Duggar household is a simple affair, filled with love and family time. For the mom of many, the perfect day is spent building memories with her children and grandchildren. 


Sometimes the kids want to take me out, but sometimes they fix my favorite meal, chicken and dumplings -- I love chicken and dumplings! writes Michelle in her latest Parentables post.

And when it comes to gifts, she prefers homemade cards over expensive pieces of jewelry. It's just really about those treasures that I put in my keepsake box that I can look at years later, pull out and see the sweet little notes that they wrote and the pictures that they drew for me.

Some of the children, including fifteen-year-old Josiah, have natural artistic ability. He'll just draw these really pretty pictures and write, "Mom, I'm just really glad that you had me. I'm so grateful to be here."

Click here to read the rest of Michelle's Parentables article on the TLC website. 

Happy Mother's Day to Michelle, Grandma Duggar, Anna, and all of our readers! How does your family celebrate?


A Very Duggar Mother's DayA Very Duggar Mother's Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Duggar Family Blog - All Right Reserved.Powered By Blogger
Template SEO Fendly by Duggar Template Edit by : Duggar Family Blog